Power Computing Ltd

velodrome 10:28 10 Oct 05

I am thinking about buying a new computer from Power Computing. Has anyone bought a machine from this firm.

Sibbo 11:29 10 Oct 05

If you are talking about PowerC.com then I have used them. I've bought my last two tower units from them and my sons complete system. I've also recommended them to other people. I've found them to be very good. Pre-sales and after sales advice/service is excellent. Phone calls are normally answered promptly, and any e-mails are normally answered within 24 hours (normally sooner).

boygeorge 11:58 10 Oct 05

Sibbo

Thanks for reponding, much appreciated. I will be getting one from there.

Wim 09:47 25 Oct 05

I'm glad to have found someone who has heard of them and speaks well of them because I've just ordered a new PC from them due for delivery today.
I ordered the Power Millennium Black 64-bit 3000+ which seems OK for £799.95 total. It will be used as a second family PC and I think will cope with our needs.

Regards,
Wim

Wim 08:04 26 Oct 05

... in case any prospective buyers are looking for a good supplier, I can highly recommend click here after unpacking our new PC last night. Superb in all respects and even trouble taken with configuring the WinXP setup so we didn't have to try and remember how to stop all those pop-ups etc that usually drive you scatty on a new install. Full WinXP disc supplied, and surprisingly, all of last week's security updates had been installed when I checked the MS updates site. Good software bundle and free Grisoft AVG already installed too. Best part of it all was they had upgraded the processor, HDD, and the 19" monitor has a faster response rate than the one in their advert in PCA. (I did mentione the mag when I placed my order.) We've had new computers/laptops from Evesham, Acer and now PowerC and if it continues running as well as it has straight out of the box, they'll join Acer at the top of our list. Delivery was bang on time too. Ordered last Friday noon, delivered yesterday, Tuesday, at 1.00 p.m. with free delivery . All in all, a feeling of satisfaction so far at money well spent. (We bought the Power Millenium 64, specs here: click here)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…