Postie thiefs?

Þ² 19:46 05 Aug 10

or thief?

I'm incredibly annoyed that 4 packets (from different sources) have not turned up but my letters are arriving on time.

Is the Postie a thief, is there a problem with packets in Belfast or something else entirely?

Forum Editor 19:50 05 Aug 10

which one (if any) of your three possibilities is the correct one?

Þ² 19:58 05 Aug 10

Opinion on the most likely?

ronalddonald 20:32 05 Aug 10

Could be possible they are being delayed to bomb alerts.

jimmybond 22:55 05 Aug 10

it's a wonder these sorting offices get any work done eh? "OMG everyone it's another live one....we got another....PARCEL....everyone run for cover...!!!".

lotvic 00:19 06 Aug 10

Have you asked the post office sorting office? or reported them lost/not delivered?

?-?-? 00:38 06 Aug 10

Not enough days have passed, 21 and 28 before they will (suppliers) entertain my queries. I didn't know I could deal with RM as I'm the recipient??

wiz-king 08:12 06 Aug 10

If you ask the suppliers the may have tracking numbers for the packets, then you can look the up here click here if they were sent by Royal Mail or here if Parcelforce click here;jsessionid=2ZMPC15GXAQNKFB2IGEENZQUHRAYUQ2K?catId=7500082&pageId=trt_resultspage&keyname=track_blank&pfHomeTrack=true&_requestid=7078

wiz-king 08:14 06 Aug 10

second link should have been click here

rickf 10:01 06 Aug 10

most likely to have happened at the sorting centre than the postie

PalaeoBill 21:06 06 Aug 10

I sold 13 new boxed unused mobile phones that were surplus to requirements (the company updated its car kits and the older handsets no longer fitted). I packaged them all up the same, bubble wrap, brown paper and parcel tape and sold them on e-bay over about five days for around about £15 ish each. All posted at the same post office and I got receipts. Two didn't make it and although I put a claim in and the Post Office gave me the money back, it didn't do much for my e-bay standing (fortunately the buyers were good about it).
The money was donated to charity so they didn't lose out but the Post Office did, which means we did in a round about way.
It's not a terriby good success rate and as you suggest,it means either incompetence or thieving.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…