Postage increase

hinny 18:41 13 Feb 05

I have been told I should have posted hereclick here,
however I will still order from them as they give a good service. Cheers

Modo 19:06 13 Feb 05

click here
click here
The above company are also in the Channel Islands - therfore no VAT on small transactions.

Prices seem very competitive -e.g. cheaper Memory card prices than 7dayshop for many items.

I've just made a first order for paper so the performance is still unknown to me.

Postage is free.

Yes this should be in Consummer Watch - can it be moved FE.

Severn Bore 19:20 13 Feb 05

The charge is not too bad for more expensive items, but a deterrent to buying some of the smaller stuff such as special offers. Perhaps they just want us to order in bulk.

harps1h 13:11 14 Feb 05

i have mx2 for games and in have found delivery excellent.

Fellsider 14:35 14 Feb 05

From experience, They regularly offer short term lower p+p prices.

They are good value for money

hinny 17:29 14 Feb 05

I quite agree, in fact I am awaiting a delivery now, I see it has been dispatched today. Even with the increase they are excellent on service.
Cheers.

anchor 09:43 15 Feb 05

No, I had not noticed their new delivery charge of £3.95; a very big increase!. Thanks for letting is know.

Some things may not be such good value in the future; depends on the order. I will have a good look round in the future.

BT 09:52 15 Feb 05

Even with their postage increase Epson compatible carts were still £4 cheaper for the same number of carts than Choice Stationery.

anchor 10:04 15 Feb 05

Just checked my records and found that 18 months ago their normal delivery charge was 95p. A year ago it was £1.95, and now it is £3.95.

Inflation, or profiteering?.

RoverGB 18:31 15 Feb 05

Yes I'd noticed such great increases for p+p as well. It is actually Royal Mail that is the culprit. Greed seems to be the order of the day at Royal Mail these days, I'm afraid. I'd suggest using suppiers who down charge extra for delivery, there are still a few around.

Modo 22:30 15 Feb 05

Got a delivery despatch note today from mx2. Hopefully package will arrive tomorrow from a Friday order.

Slow compared to HP direct and ink raider. Both these order made on Saturday arrived via Citylink at 11.00 today (Tuesday). - and at least this time with Citylink the contents had been elved!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…