Positive Feedback - 7dayshop.com

daba 09:13 02 Aug 03

I've got nothing but good to say about this supplier.

Excellent service, easy ordering, highly competitive prices, low p&p charges, etc. etc.

Their "specials" or "bargains" are just that !

click here

anchor 09:38 02 Aug 03

I agree!. I have used them for a long time and find their service, prices, and product quality, faultless.

Normal 95p delivery takes up to a week; probably because it comes from the Channel Islands.

Jean-Luc Picard 10:15 02 Aug 03

Seicento 10:27 02 Aug 03

I agree too. Excellent supplier. I've been buying from them for 2 years and have never had a problem.

pj123 11:10 02 Aug 03

I have just made my first order with 7day shop, because the item I wanted is half the price of my local supplier (even with the postage). When I get it I will no doubt give positive feedback as well.

-pops- 12:27 02 Aug 03

Excellent supplier but don't use them if you're in a hurry. Not for nothing are they called 7day shop.

Jean-Luc Picard 14:57 02 Aug 03

Agreed but if you want quicker delivery you usually pay £6+ for delivery. As 7dayshop concentrate on the cheaper end of the market this would negate the good value they offer. Buying cheaper items like network cables fom Scan computersyou sometimes end up paying 3x the advertised amount due to the postage cost. For 95p I don't think you can complain in having to wait a week for delivery.

-pops- 15:20 02 Aug 03

Note that I am not criticising 7dayshop for anything. I am merely pointing out that their delivery times are not high speed. I fully appreciate that reasons for this and the necessity to do so to maintain their low prices.

daba 23:05 03 Aug 03

Personally I'd rather keep my bank balance up and wait for the stuff I've ordered.

You still have the option of paying for a faster delivery at 7dayshop, not like some places who'll charge you £X.XX for delivery no matter which way they send your purchase.

Credit where it's due, and all that, they've got the formula right on !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…