//some 3rd party need geo

Portable player unlocks Internet radio

TOPCAT® 10:37 15 Jan 03
  TOPCAT® 10:37 15 Jan 03

An innovative radio that lets you listen to internet stations anywhere in the home has been showcased at the world's largest consumer technology event in Las Vegas.

Made in Manchester UK, the GlobalTuner InTune200 is a small portable radio that connects to a computer wirelessly, providing access to any music on the PC or to thousands of internet radio stations.

The player is small and light, so that you can carry it around the house and listen to internet radio even if you are in the garden or the bathroom.

The InTune can also just be used as a FM radio set and has been deliberately designed to look and feel like a normal radio.

click here

Tenner 17:50 15 Jan 03

Impressive !

Thanks.

Steve27 18:24 15 Jan 03

Now that is a good idea with a birthday in May who knows!

Tankus 21:55 15 Jan 03

A tad expensive .....but if the sound is good enough....oooeerrr MP3's in the kitchen while cooking.....or easing the washing up chore !..... Mind you I could blow the money on a dishwasher.....!

TOPCAT® 22:06 15 Jan 03

Obviously, music to your ears!! :-) TC.

tigger2406 23:06 15 Jan 03

I quote: "Most people don't care about speed or always-on"... really? Doesn't this negate BT's entire ad campaign, dinosaurs and all? (No, 'course not!)

Sounds like an excellent idea anyway, one of those "why didn't I think of that" things like the clockwork radio...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…