Poor Service

gpx600 20:26 30 Sep 08

Hi I recently bought through Amazon 2x1gb 667mhz sodimm modules for my Toshiba Satellite M70 laptop they were Corsair Value range. After about a month during boot up I had the BOSD I removed them and re-inserted but again the BOSD. I at first thought hard drive failure so I purchased a new drive put my original memory in reinstalled XP pro and all was well. I then removed original sodimms inserted the Corsair ones and yes BOSD so I removed them contacted the supplier who advised me to return them for testing which I duly did. 1 month later and i'm still waiting. I've sent emails waited days for a reply all to no avail the phone number on their website is not recognised either so as you can imagine i'm pretty annoyed. The supplier is an outfit called PCarena situated in Bristol so steer clear.

spuds 22:32 30 Sep 08

If you purchased the items through Amazon, then report the matter to them, for a possible solution.

The Kestrel 14:40 01 Oct 08

Here is a link to Amazon's page regarding problems with sellers in 'The Market Place' click here

oldbeefer2 15:10 01 Oct 08

Can't beat Crucial for memory - their service is fantastic.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…