Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…
I bought an Nvidia 6600 Graphics Card from Them, Only to find it was faulty.
So I followed their instructions on Getting An RMA number to return the item. This I recieved, and I sent the item back to them as requested by Royal Mail special delivery.
The return was delivered on the 2nd of December 2005.
After numerous eNotes and Phone calls(waiting on average 20min to actually speak to someone)chasing this, and being told the item was in the warehouse being dealt with.
I was then advised on the 14th Dec, that they hadn't actually recieved it.. and that I needed to get written proof of delivery.. They refused to apologise that I had been told otherwise, and when I queried that they claim to deal with all Returns within 3 days, and I had been chasing for 12 days, why hadn't they asked for this previously.. They stated it is company policy not to.
Proof of Delivery was finally provided by the Post Office and Faxed thru to them on the 3rd Jan 2006 by fax with confirmation that it had been recieved. Rang on the 5th to chase the promised credit, another 30min wait to speak to someone.
Then told that she would chase the credit and would either email or call me later that day.
Rang again this morning, 15min wait for someone to answer, to be told that there was no record of the previous phone call, the faxed Proof of Delivery could not be found, and that I would need to resend it....They have promised however to confirm reciept of the fax by email, immeadiatly after they recieve it and to sort it today (30min have passed since the fax was recieved by them and no confirmation yet)
So a month after they recieved the fautly goods back, still no credit back to my credit card...
Cheep goods, but absolutely Rubbish customer service, infact non existant....
Sounds like a "threaten them with the small claims court" time. You have tried to follow their procedures and they are stalling. Write to them by recorded delivery stating that you will take them to court if the money is not refunded to your account within 7 days of receipt of the letter. Make sure you keep all copies of any correspondence just in case it does go that far. Of cause they (ebuyer) won't turn up at court so you will win anyway. remebering to add the cost of postage, phone calls, faxing etc to the 'bill'
I have finally recieved an email from them stating they have recieved my POD and its being dealt with by the Return Manager...
we will wait and see..
I have to say that I have bought many things from Ebuyer and have never had a problem.
My next purchase is due to be delivered on Wednesday 11th January 2006.
We will see.
Ahhh Ebuyer, when they are good they are very very good, but when they are bad they are very very very very very very very very BAD!
I buy loads from them, including my new Samsung 19" LCD display that arrived on Thursday, a day early, far cheaper than anywhere else and well packaged.
However, i have wanted to firebomb their returns department before for making my life a misery when they send you broken equipment. But i still reccomend them to my friends, great products very cheap that 95% of the time turn up on time and work, its just a living nightmare the other 5% of the time.
At last they have finally told me I will be getting my refund back on my credit card in 3 to 5 days....
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.