Polar PCs-Who should I report monitor faults to?!

GibsonSt19 17:54 26 Oct 03

Hi there, I've had a Polar PC for about 2 years now and understand that Polar went into liquidation sometime this year.

My monitor (which was sold with 3 year warranty) has started to go dodgy however I can't remember the name of the 3rd party company who Polar used. I remember logging a fault with my first monitor via a website, but cannot for the life of me remember the address or company name.

Any other Polar owners have an idea?

Thanks people!

DieSse 18:05 26 Oct 03

What make is the monitor?

spuds 19:31 26 Oct 03

Monitors usually come with a variety of warranties.Some have on-site swap-out, others have a return to base. Check your monitor's name and model, and report back here.Or do a Google search for the manufacturer's base, and contact them direct.

You will usually find that computer system builders, refer monitor problems back to the monitor manufacturer.As this is the quickest way to get the problem solved.

GibsonSt19 23:25 26 Oct 03

Well, it's not badged, but I know it's a Hansol 910a, however when it died previously I remember it wasn' Hansol I went to, but some other company who only accepted faults logged via their website.

Any ideas?

DieSse 23:37 26 Oct 03

Go to Hansol, explain your problem re Polar, and ask their advice.

spuds 20:29 27 Oct 03

You will possibly find that 'Hansol'use a contract repair and servicing company or agents, hence your previous contact point.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…