Plus Net Broadband

Troop Leader 15:46 24 Jan 03

This may seem out of place in this forum, but I am just here to say what a fantastic service Plus Net are providing at the moment. From ordering ADSL you can keep upto date with progress on their website which shows where your order is at any particular time.

From placing an order my hardware arrived on time and the whole process only took seven working days from order to actual access to ADSL.

After sales is very good too, with the option of both phone support or internet tickets which mean you don't have to hang about on the phone. There is also a section of their web site which shows you how many people are waiting on their phone support and the time the longest person has been waiting. I havn't had to wait more than 5 minutes at a peak time so far.

If your thinking of going broadband take a serious look at PlusNet who have some good offers until 31st March.(even better use the link at click here , if you sign up Plus Net make a small contribution to a Scout Group!

All the best from one happy ADSL user.

TL

bigdamouk 17:49 24 Jan 03

have to agree...i ordered mine last week and it arrived this morning.......easy set up and very fast....im connecting at 576kbps!....highly recommended!!

grove34 19:01 24 Jan 03

got mine on wednesday and its better and faster than my old blueyonder connection

rickf 20:22 24 Jan 03

Have been with Plusnet for the past 8 months and I must say I agree with all thats been said. V. good co. They keep you posted about everything on their site. Price is competitive too!

MichelleC 10:51 25 Jan 03

I'm with plus net after being messed around by pipex. Instead of the lack of customer service I went thro before, every time I ring I get to speak to a person quickly. And they're helpful. But let's not make them too popular else their customer service suffers :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…