Please Check your Wanadoo Account

Zak 19:34 06 Jul 04

As Wanadoo have now taken over managing customers account payments from Worldpay:

- they no longer send an email to confirm payment received.

- only send you an email if they are unable to collect payment. This could be because the Credit or Debit Card details are incorrect.

- Customers need to check their account online or by phone.

I am one of the lucky ones who secured the Broadband 512kb uncapped service with Freeserve for £19.99 per month before rebranding to Wanadoo. April 04 and May 04 payments went through at the correct amount.

Yesterday I checked my Wanadoo account and Credit Card account and found that I am being charged at £27.99 per month as of the June 04 payment. Also the expiry date of my Credit Card was shown as 1 month beyond the correct date. This could cause payment problems.

I phoned Wanadoo Customer Service and hopefully have resolved the problem. After my old Freeserve Account records were checked, I was told that the account contract details had been incorrectly transferred to Wanadoo. I have been promised a refund of £8 (this wil take up to 28 days time)and that future payments will be at £19.99 per month.

Also I have had my credit card details corrected.

So please check your accounts.

maz2 23:33 06 Jul 04

Been trying to get into it for ages keeps giving me the message due to heavy traffic try again later

Zak 17:58 11 Jul 04

Just checked my Credit Card Account and Wanadoo have refunded the £8 last Thursday.

Full marks to Wanadoo for customer service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…