PlayOnline - Final Fantasy XI

Ravaner 00:27 07 Jan 04

Why can't I register as a uk resident so I can play Final Fantasy XI. I bought the game from HMV and having installed it without a hitch, was very annoyed to get stumped on the PLAYONLINE registration question about suppling the country of residence when only given the choice of the USA and Canada. I looked for help, a word of support, perhaps a easy e-mail address to gain the answer. Not a thing. What is a multi national games empire doing releasing a game when you can't play the damn thing, worse what fools are loosing them sales as countless customers must be disappointedly returning their game for a refund because there is NO information on this problem.

GibsonSt19 09:25 09 Jan 04

If not, then get back to His Masters Voice!!!

Ravaner 19:13 09 Jan 04

I have e-mailed HMV, its easy to take it back, but I want to know why they are selling the soddin game if it don't work, so I awaitin their response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…