Plaudit for Comserve & Iiyama

csqwared 22:05 26 May 06

Hi

Just for a change here is a "well done" story.

15 months ago I purchased an Iiyama 19" Prolite monitor from CCL. During the last week or two, on occasion the screen would take on a distinctly pnk hue which was remedied by resetting the colour temperature. Out of curiosity I e-mailed Iiyama for suggestions/advice on how to cure it. The following day I received a phone call from Iiyama suggesting I contact Comserve as they now dealt with this particular model. I sent an e-mail to Comserve the same day, received a reply the following morning with an RMA number, and advising me a new one had been despatched and would be with me the folloing day - which it was!!

That'swhat i call service.

rdave13 00:36 27 May 06

Nice to hear praise for a change.

rmcqua 19:12 27 May 06

That is good to hear. Iiyama have long had a reputation for excellent product quality. Nice to see that it extends to customer support, too.

Hertz Van Rentyl 21:53 27 May 06

Had 2 replacements from Iiyama without quibble, second was a brand new monitor,not the usual retread. They are very good and fairly rapid as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…