Plaudit for Comserve & Iiyama

csqwared 22:05 26 May 06

Hi

Just for a change here is a "well done" story.

15 months ago I purchased an Iiyama 19" Prolite monitor from CCL. During the last week or two, on occasion the screen would take on a distinctly pnk hue which was remedied by resetting the colour temperature. Out of curiosity I e-mailed Iiyama for suggestions/advice on how to cure it. The following day I received a phone call from Iiyama suggesting I contact Comserve as they now dealt with this particular model. I sent an e-mail to Comserve the same day, received a reply the following morning with an RMA number, and advising me a new one had been despatched and would be with me the folloing day - which it was!!

That'swhat i call service.

rdave13 00:36 27 May 06

Nice to hear praise for a change.

rmcqua 19:12 27 May 06

That is good to hear. Iiyama have long had a reputation for excellent product quality. Nice to see that it extends to customer support, too.

Hertz Van Rentyl 21:53 27 May 06

Had 2 replacements from Iiyama without quibble, second was a brand new monitor,not the usual retread. They are very good and fairly rapid as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…