//some 3rd party need geo

Placed my faith in Evesham

kagan 15:02 22 May 03

After debating which PC to buy in Dell Hell forum ( I had a short list Dell..Evesham...Mesh and Multivision..) I have put my faith in Evesham. I must say, I based my decision on what I wanted from my PC and reading the forums..I am now keeping my fingers crossed that Evesham deliver My PC in nine days time (as the sales girl informed me!!!) I have Bought their Evoloution 3CR and added Six upgrades which are..200Gb ATA Hard Drive..1GB DDR Memory...Network Card (Intel Pro)....Logitech Cordless Optical Keyboard & Mouse..Firewire Card..Bringing the Cost To £2586.20.. The Order was placed over the phone on the 20/05/03 and I was told it was quicker than their Internet Site.
I paid upfront by Debit Card..and received written confirmation of the Specification I have Ordered the next day. I have usually only bought a mid range PC in the past, but decided to go for a Top range PC, so it will last a bit longer..I only use it for the Internet (Broadband)..Word proceesing and the odd games for the kids..

I would like to keep people informed of my dealing with Evesham and hope to be able to sing thier praises in this forum.

Busy 17:49 22 May 03

You shouldnt go far wrong with Evesham.I bought my first system from them last August,had a processor die on me and the engineer who fixed it was outstanding-they always give a good response via e-mail and phone and all bits are top quality.you get what you pay for and with this company you get quality.'Nuff said

hoverman 18:03 22 May 03

You made the right choice. I have purchased two PC's from Evesham over the past five years and would not consider going elsewhere for my next one. Their support service is also superb.

davidg_richmond 18:22 22 May 03

They certainly seem to be the best from all the comments they get, and they've been in the public eye for a very long time now, growing constantly, which would certainly put my faith in them. Perhaps they are the company to rate all others by.

Sir Radfordin™ 19:04 22 May 03

Thats a heck of a lot of money to be spending on a PC! Hope its worth it.

Eggshell 19:37 22 May 03

What a breath of fresh air Sir Radfordin is.

cassie75 20:46 22 May 03

Evesham are good...but for that sort of money I would have said that is well Over the top for your basic requirements. But having said that Iam not you, but a good choice with evesham,

soy 21:29 22 May 03

WOW, a budget £700 pc would have easily catered your requirements! Anyway its your money! lol.

Evesham has been exellent! A faulty hard drive was replaced quickly and on-time. Phonecalls to the technical hotline have been quick and delt with easily. I Can't fault Evesham!

Tenner 21:36 22 May 03

Enjoy !! Sorry to sound patronising, but only you can tell whether the cost is justified, I take it that you didn't ask our permission to spend money nor to recommend a system. As you merely wanted confirmation that Evesham were the right company, I can add to the list of satisfied customers - still using a 1998 400Mhz Celeron model ( 'arghh, poor soul'you cry!) and can only sing the praises of their support-line engineers: all my problems ( average 1 call pa ) have been software related ie mainly over-stuffing a Win98 system.

Again, Enjoy !

Regards ( without the slightest hint of envy intended )

number1barnacle 21:39 22 May 03

I am still using my Evesham PC bought '98. (My first
serious PC) I found the help line aboslutely 1st. class, even offering me talk through instructions
on installing non Evesham hardware upgrades. You could well buy your next system from them, and the next......and...

parttime 22:04 22 May 03

I hpoe they answer the tecnicl support line - perhaps for that amount of money they might!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…