Pixmania.com

Log 22:28 03 Dec 04

Just to let you guys know that this internet company doesn't live up to expectations. Ordered a printer Tuesday 30/11. Confirmation said it was in stock. Asked why by Friday 03/12 it had not arrived and they emailed to say it was out of stock! They have debited my credit card knowing that the order could not be fulfilled!
They now say next week. Should I put my trust in this company?

spuds 23:00 03 Dec 04

If you do a PCA search, you will find 8 subject posts about Pixmania.All possibly worth a read.

bvw in bristol 23:09 03 Dec 04

I placed my first ever order with them on Monday, goods received Wednesday 11am. The power plug was the 2-pin type, phoned them (answered straight away) and they offered to post me an adapter (free of charge of course) or I could purchase one locally if I preferred, which I did at a cost of £1.34. I didn't bother to phone them back for the sake of £1.34 but had an email from them later giving me a £3 credit.

I found their service superb, order tracking with DHL was excellent as well.

I've done a lot of internet shopping this last couple of weeks with various firms, the service has been excellent, except for Amazon..but that's another story.

Log 09:53 04 Dec 04

Thanks for positive experiences of this Internet company BUT why should their confirmation form clearly state,'product in stock', and only after several days when I enquired about non delivery did they say it was now out of stock and restock not due until next week. Not impressed!

Stuartli 12:40 04 Dec 04

Inform your credit card company giving them the full details.

It should immediately reimburse your account with the sum involved and take the matter up with pixmania.

Log 10:41 05 Dec 04

Stuartli
Thank you for your helpful response. If Pix don't reply to my email with a positive response by tomorrow I will follow your advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…