Pixmania delivery times :-(

Charence 12:55 23 Sep 05

I placed an order before noon on the 21st September for an item which was in stock from Pixmania and also opted for the 24-48hr DHL delivery option which cost £9.60; my product still hasn't arrived and the Pixmania order tracking says that the item hasn't been dispatched yet!

Charence

spuds 16:34 23 Sep 05

Have you been in touch with Pixmania and asked them why they haven't despatched it!

Kate B 18:25 23 Sep 05

Did you fax/email them an image of your credit card? I was in the same boat a while back and was fuming about non-delivery and when I chased them I was told to send an image of my card. I declined and cancelled the order - I'd already paid by secure server. I hate Pixmania.

Charence 20:32 23 Sep 05

I'll contact them and see what they say. I haven't sent them an image of my credit card yet, the card details were verified online and I don't think they asked for them at the checkout. Hopefully I'll receive my item soon.

hzhzhz 21:34 23 Sep 05

I bought a camera from them and it took a day or so longer than expected but it did arrive. Personally I would use this company again

Stuartli 00:03 24 Sep 05

Why not buy in the UK - it can work out a lot cheaper than companies such as Pixmania or Nomatica?

I'm still waiting for a Sony camcorder despatched by Nomatica in November 2003 to be delivered...:-)

Fortunately it was ordered using a credit card.

Stuartli 00:05 24 Sep 05

The equivalent camcorder proved to be nearly £200 cheaper including delivery from LetsGoDigital.co.uk once the credit card company had refunded the original purchase price and delivery cost.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…