Pixmania = Avoid at all costs.

Buchow 15:47 04 Feb 08

July 3rd '07
Ordered a Sigmatek DivX DVD player from pixmania. I'd only seen this product on the pixmania website, however it looked good so I bought it. Pixmania failed to inform me that the product was french and also that the product was faulty and would break after a day. I was told to return the product where they would look at it and replace it if needed.

July 25th '07
Got the DVD player sent back, had to pay for packaging and postage myself. Pixmania informed me that they had recieved the product and are waiting for it to be analysed.

Oct 5th '07
Finally recieved my new working DVD player!.. yeah right! It broke after a few days again. This time pixmania said they would collect it.

Nov 5th '07
After a few attempts at collecting the item, the delivery company finally came when someone was in and collected the DVD player.

Jan '08
Phoned pixmania atleast 5 times and each I'm told its on its way, just a few days left.

Feb 4th '08
Just been told today that it hadn't been processed for dispatch so was just sitting there collecting dust in their warehouse, so it'll be another 40 days wait.

Personally I've given up. Pixmania are the worst company I've ever dealt with. I can't believe there aren't laws against such bad practices. On top of that the customer support is terrible. They'll make you feel like your being unreasonable to want either a product or you money back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't put yourself in the same position I did and just avoid this company all together.

wjrt 17:25 04 Feb 08

click here
on page 2 of this thread are some contact details of groups who can help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…