PIPEX problems??

theDarkness 00:28 21 Jan 07

it seems for some time now through the pipex website as a customer, due to "ESSENTIAL SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE" users are unable to do/use any of the followimg, even by phone!:

* Change Service
* Newsgroup Allowance
* Speedboost (for customers on our 250 service)
* Half Price Dial Ordering Form (Remote Access)
* Friends Referred

anyone have any idea what this essential maintenance could b and/or when it will b finished? theres nothing on the site :O ??!

theDarkness 00:34 21 Jan 07

it seems that their ongoing maintenance dates back well into september?... click here

Aargh 14:27 22 Jan 07

Their web presence confuses me. I was a Homecall (Phones4U) customer and as a result Pipex took over when they bought the business. I then also switched my Broadband to Pipex as part of a calls package.

I got extremely confused between the Pipex Internet home pages and the Pipex Homecall site, which all seem to link to each. I soon worked out that my account had nothing to do with Pipex internet, but even the Pipex Homecall personal account pages seem very limited.

They have two sets of login pages!

click here-
form.php?au=

click here

Aargh 14:29 22 Jan 07

First one should be

click here=

Damn cut & paste!

theDarkness 21:04 22 Jan 07

it sounded for a while very much like pipex were on their way out for good, no other company would surely have "maintenance" going for such a long time, but then according to 'the register' website, 2006 was a good year for the company, so it seems theyll just have to get their websites and related staff up to scratch. searching the net, it seems that there are plenty of confused pipex employees out there also for all sorts of reasons. having so many related service websites for one company is ridiculous. they could easily have done it all with areas highlighting each particular service they offer all on the one site.

Mr Beeline 22:31 22 Jan 07

Try reading the Pipex forum over at ADSLGUIDE (IE. click here ) and you'll see that there are a large number of fed up customers (me being one of them).

Mr Beeline 22:37 22 Jan 07

Pipex only care about New Business, existing customers can go to ****. Just you be unlucky enough to have a billing problem! or any other problem come to that!! and "no" Pipex were not always like this. Thus speaks a long standing customer, who will be leaving as soon as his current 12 month contract is up.

Axe to grind! me?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…