Pipex-no free phone calls due to system problems!

cyberphobic 07:02 03 Nov 06

I have been a Pipex customer for well over 4 years and always been pleased with their service.
In July I eventually signed up for Pipex Max (up to 8MB broadband plus free phone calls 24/7/365) please see this thread click here
My current phone bill is paid through Sky Talk and averages about £30 pe month. I keep getting a monthly bill from Sky so have spoken to Pipex Customer Service (after the usual lengthy wait) several times to be told that there has been a delay but all will soon be resolved. When I rang again yesterday I was told that I should have been informed in July that Pipex cannot currently process applications for Pipex Max for existing Pipex Customers due to "System Problems" but it should be sorted out next month! So I have been paying for a service for nearly 4 months which they now tell me they were never in a position to provide.Not surprisingly, I am deeply unimpressed by this, has anyone else had similar experiences or can anyone recommend a new ISP providing 8MB service and free phone call for a reasonable price?

cyberphobic 09:19 04 Nov 06

refresh

spuds 10:25 04 Nov 06

It seems that most people nowadays are having some sort of a problem with their ISP's.Either poor billing, lower speeds or call centre hold-ups.

Try a comparison click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos