Pipex Broadband Offer

blanco 17:43 01 Jul 03

I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this but I have only just noticed that the current offer for broadband connection to Pipex is a set up fee of only £17.57 inc VAT to include activation, modem and two microfilters.
That and £23.44 pm seems a pretty good deal.
I've been with them for fifteen months and apart from some initial help line problems have found the service excellent.

Pappyon 18:54 01 Jul 03

I have been battling Pipex since March for compensation for lack of internet service due to a faulty modem being supplied, and then returned as working when it wasn't. They even refused to reimburse me for postage for returning the modem to them TWICE, and for telephone calls to Technical support which would have not been necessary had they acknowledged that the modem was faulty, and replaced in the first instance.

Faxes, emails, and recorded delivery letters all went unanswered. Even a letter to the MD.

They even refused to reply to my local Trading Standards Office!

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:15 02 Jul 03

Meh! Signed up for Tiscali BB 5 days ago ;-)))

MichelleC 09:05 02 Jul 03

I wasn't a happy bunny when I used them. I use Datanet and Plusnet now - no probs.

malgall 19:05 02 Jul 03

i am also a pipex bb customer and am very happy with the service i have recieved and would recommend them to anyone

ajm 00:13 03 Jul 03

Have been a Pipex BB customer for about a year now. No problems.

Have signed up about 12-16 people to Pipex BB through their refer a friend and will not pay £23.44 for the next few months!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…