Pipex best ISP? Don't think so, please help!

beastieboy 19:46 04 Jun 03

Ok,

My drama starts here....

I wanted ADSL so was advised to go with Pipex, I went through the order, set everything up and got tot he last page of the order. I should have received an e-mail, after a couple of hours I didn't receive anything. I phoned them up; I was told that no order had been placed.

Worrying that if I were to do another order, I would have 2 orders under my belt, I asked the gentleman this very question. His response was that if it's not on the system, it isn't ordered. He then said it's alright for me to place another order, be it with themselves or another company.

I chose to go with plus.net. This was fine and everything was alright with them.

Later on in the day, I got an e-mail from Pipex saying my order had gone through! I phoned them up and explain what happened. I then was told to reply to the e-mails and ask for cancellation. I did this.

The day after, today, I checked my balance and the activation fee was taken out of my account! I called up yet again and was asked to e-mail them but no reply yet!

Why do I have to go through all this just for ADSL, if Pipex had told me to wait, I would have waited and gone with them but now it looks like I have to pay the fee and cancellation fee on top of this.

Best ISP? Not with my experience it's not! Can someone help me to somehow get my money back?

Many thanks,

Janusz Jasinski

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…