Pinnacle Studio Deluxe

TOPCAT® 18:18 15 Mar 03

Quiet in the studio! Lights, cameras and action!

Are you ready to take on Hollywood? Then, for you home movie buffs this could be just up your street! Oscar nominations anyone? :)) TC.

'FOR MOST PEOPLE the thought of editing and creating movies is a daunting task, with terms such as, MiniDV, MPEG, and Hi8 ready to delude you. Pinnacle's latest and greatest offering is the Pinnacle Studio Deluxe on review here. This bundle of goodies provides everything you need to start and finish a home movie, apart from making the movie itself...'

click here

TOPCAT® 20:13 16 Mar 03

Closing!

ok Topcat if you are an expert..I have just installed pinnacle 8 Dv (no instructions included). I had to remove my soundblaster card to put in the P. one, so I connected the onboard one up. Now My TV works fine with sound and my Cds play with windows player but when I open Pinnacle I get a message which says,
"P.S cannot initialise audio playback . The audio subsystem may be in use by another program"
Can you help me?

TOPCAT® 23:25 17 Mar 03

Didn't see your post as I'd closed it for lack of interest. :)

I'm no expert on PSD and only brought it to the attention of other members who may be. I suggest you post your request in the Helproom. All I can offer is click here for information. TC.

TOPCAT® 00:49 18 Mar 03

Just noticed you can download manuals for Pinnacle stuff at the above link! Just click on your product and browse for its manual.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…