Pinnacle Studio 9

MisterPaul 20:49 12 Apr 04

I have the chance to buy Pinnalce Studio 9 from ermany fro about £10. Does anyone know whether this will be in only German, or whether there is a language choice? Would it work on my pc?

stalion 23:23 12 Apr 04

on help forum for a better responce Pinnale does not boad well with many forum users

stalion 23:26 12 Apr 04

Pinnacle.Regards

€dstowe 08:14 13 Apr 04

Studio 9 is a much improved version of this video editing software. There are a few bugs in the more esoteric parts but these are being looked at - it doesn't stop the software operating.

Regarding languages, the GENUINE version of Studio 9 allows you to select the language you want it to be in. Note the emphasis on genuine, above, it may well be that if your version is hacked it could be German only. If it is hacked, you will probably not be able to register it and so not be able to get updates.

You should also check that it is not the USA version (whether in the German language or not). The Studio 9 sold in America is for NTSC only and will not work in Europe. Note the European version functions in NTSC, PAL and SECAM

€d

mole44 17:17 13 Apr 04

i`m on version 8,its stable and i for one will be keeping to that.

Mundy 21:56 15 Apr 04

I'm still using Studio 7 due to the bad press that 8 got!

However, I have been using MS MovieMaker for quite a while which is a great programme for the novice or expert, and its free... comes with XP but don't forget to upgrade to MovieMaker 2 a free download from MS is all that is required.

Enjoy.

MisterPaul 08:12 16 Apr 04

burn dvds? I believe that I need authoring software, and cannot burn dvds direct from Moviemaker or Pinnacle.

Also, how do I update to moviemaker 2?

Paul

scotty 09:41 16 Apr 04

Pinnacle 8 and 9 allow you to burn DVDs. Some problems have been reported on systems which also run Roxio burning software (including the software built into Windows XP). I use Pinnacle 8 to create an image of the DVD on my hard drive then use Nero 6 for burning the DVD as I have Roxio CD burning software on my pc.

€dstowe 13:10 16 Apr 04

Provided you can get your video into a suitable digital format (e.g. AVI), Studio 9 will do a complete job and it even has its own DVD/VCD/SVCD burning facilities.

€d

Mundy 23:03 16 Apr 04

To update to Movie Maker 2 go to MS Movie Maker Homepage click here and click on downloads.

MisterPaul 17:36 17 Apr 04

Edstow- Does PAL and NTSC come into it when burning dvds? A multi-region dvd player will play American dvds on a Britich TV, so does the number of lines really make a difference?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…