photoglossy

martd77 09:20 10 Feb 07

after been directed here to purchase some hp compatible carts i can say how pleased i am to have quickly received my order and the cartridges are of top quality

spuds 09:54 10 Feb 07

Excuse my bit of investigative curiosity or humour perhaps, but what as photoglossy got to do with compatible cartridges, unless you were looking for printer ink suitable for photography.

Might have been a better idea to have used your previous thread for the compliment, then people would know what you are giving praise for.

By the way, who supplied the cartridges!.

anchor 10:31 10 Feb 07

Photoglossy sell a wide range of products;

click here

spuds 10:40 10 Feb 07

Whoops :O(

martd77 12:11 10 Feb 07

Seeing as my previous thread was in helpline thought it appropriate to put the comments here in consumerwatch
Sorry if it wasnt made clear to you spuds,thanks for the post anchor and to wrtj for pointing me toward photoglossy
The ink cartridges i purchased were manufactured by alphajet

Totally-braindead 12:41 10 Feb 07

Photoglossy is one of the terms applied to computer paper hence the confusion I think.
Away to have a look at what they offer.

iambeavis 16:45 10 Feb 07

I have to agree with martd77 - I placed my first order, for genuine 'HP' cartridges, with 'PhotoGlossy' on Thursday at 11.00 am and it arrived today at 9.15 am - all the wayfrom Guernsey in less than 48 hours. Cheaper than HP too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…