Photo viewers

regal 21:48 03 Dec 06

Have only just noticed that photo viewers cunningly disguised as picture frames are becoming popular. Saw two in the Jan edition of PC Advisor, but can anybody recommend one that they've bought?

I'd need one which (a) looked like a picture frame and (b) can upload pictures from a PC.

Any help would be appreciated with Christmas just around the corner.

Trackrat 22:21 03 Dec 06

click here

Have a look here, it is all free.

regal 22:59 03 Dec 06

Sorry, Trackrat, its a frame I'm looking for, not the software to run it on a screen.

marjted 23:26 03 Dec 06

click here

I had the Philips Digital Photo Frame as a present last year and have found it excellent. I crop my photos to appropriate dimensions for the display and then file them in folders entitled Frame1 etc. They are then easy to drag/load onto an MMC or SD card which fits into the back of the frame and we are away.
Widely available would recommend it

Belatucadrus 11:36 07 Dec 06

click here Just got notification of this one at half price via Tiscali offers using "Redsave". Not something I've signed up to, though with a 30 day free trial and a saving like that it could be worth a shot.
Read the T&C carefully before making any decisions though, £19.95 a month is a bit steep for a discount card if you don't use it.

Totally-braindead 01:24 08 Dec 06

Haven't tried this personally but good price click here out of stock till at least 10th December though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5