photo printer

mudal 21:32 01 Jan 03
  mudal 21:32 01 Jan 03

which is the cheapest, best pic quality photo printer for under 100 pounds?

davefran 22:23 01 Jan 03

just got a canon s330 photo for xmas, I'm very happy with it so far, only £75 from Dabs

€dstow 07:18 02 Jan 03

Please remember that "cheapest" and "best pic quality" are most likely mutually incompatible.

€d

Mac & Beth 09:25 02 Jan 03
  mikef™ 09:54 02 Jan 03

I'd reccomend the Epson Stylus Photo 830 for that price, I've got the 810 which it replaced which gives cracking prints and I've heard the 830 is better.

Andsome 10:37 02 Jan 03

I agree with mikef™, the Epson 830 is a great machine. I bought one a few weeks ago, and am seriously chuffed with it. The point is though, that you will get as many conflicting answers as there are sub £100 machines on the market. No one can really decry a machine unless they have tried it first, and evryone who is pleased with theirs, will claim that it the best thing since sliced bread.

marmaduke smallbore 10:51 02 Jan 03

In my experience...to get a decent quality printer, you have to pay for it. I would say that at least £200 - £250 is the order of the day.

If on the other hand you after only printing Snaps of the family etc, and quality is ont an issue, then fair enough!!

You will only get decent results on Photgraphic Paper though...very expensive stuff it is too!

However, hunt around the internet and you can get some pretty decent deals of Photo Paper

rickf 11:21 02 Jan 03

Good to hear about the 830. I have been thinking of upgrading my 680 which, I must say, has performed extremely well and continuing to do so. Just wondering if it is worth the upgrade. The C62 also has very good reviews but I believe is of lower specs than the 830.

Andsome 12:15 02 Jan 03

You will NOT be dissapointed in the 830, I have yet to use it in the very best mode, and have had marvellous results. For photo paper and ORIGINAL inks at way below mainland prices, try these two Guernsey firms. They are both tops as you will see if you do a site search.

click here click here

mikef™ 13:43 02 Jan 03

I have used the 810 at maximum settings and the quality at A4 is incredible for the price, so I wouldn't expect the 830 to be any worse, the 830 uses the same 5 colour ink cartridges which I buy in 3 packs from click here. You also get great quality using Epson Heavyweight Matt paper which is not to bad a price.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…