photo cd slide show

I am currently using Nero Express 5.5.10 for burning digital photos onto a cd. The limit is 99 photos per cd. I am looking for a programme which will allow for a larger quantity of photos to be added. Also, ideally allow for multi sessions (think I am asking for the impossible here). Plus the capacity for adding a musical background and adding captions under each photo ie; date etc. Does such a programme exist?

shaduf 21:45 08 Jul 03

Yes

It's Photos on CD & DVD from Magix.

Just bought it and it's brilliant.

Details click here

Available from QVC and if you don't like it you can send it back for a refund within 30 days.

Shaduf

ams4127 22:16 08 Jul 03

I'm using Uleads DVD Picture Show 2. This can output in VCD, SVCD or DVD from virtually any source or format. It can include titles, music or just about anything else you can think of. One CD can contain up to 1,900 photos (without music). The various slideshows can be accessed by a menu system using a DVD remote control.

I find it fast and very easy to use. About £30 from PC World.

Thanks....

To Shaduf and ams4127. I didnt think such a programme existed, so I was very pleased to get your replies. Went onto ulead and magimix's web sites today and found them just perfick!!

Thanks again.

ams4127 20:07 09 Jul 03

How very nice to see some thanks for a change!

I hope you get the same enjoyment from whichever you choose as I do.

Stuartli 13:27 10 Jul 03

Why don't you use Nero in multisession mode and keep adding slideshows as required?

Stuartli 13:33 10 Jul 03

You can use CD-Rs in multisession mode with Nero - I do it to store small programs, utilities etc until the disk is full.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…