The Phoniex rises from the ashes

The Brigadier 10:43 17 Apr 07

Yes seems that Savastore is back in business.
But not much help for those who bought from the old savastore. The new all improved savastore seems not to care about the 'old' customers.

More info click here

spuds 12:08 17 Apr 07

Regarding the 'old' savastore. If you still have problems, then contact your credit card company (if you paid via cc), the finance provider company or the administrator Allister Manson of Smith & Williamson Holdings Ltd, Prospect House, 2 Athenaeum Road, London N20 9YU (Tel: 020 8492 8600)

If you are able to see the latest copy (Issue 239 19/04/07-02/05/07) Computer Active, then that magazine as a special report regarding Watford Electronics and Savastore. Well worth a look regarding contact and latest information, for the consumer who may still have problems.

Belatucadrus 14:32 19 Apr 07

Shuffle the family members in the boardroom, dump the creditors, void the warranties, change Savastore to Saverstore and guess what it's legal.
I have yet to find a barge pole anywhere near long enough, when they took up Tiny I suggested giving them time to see how they progressed, oh what a naive fool I was.

Totally-braindead 15:41 19 Apr 07

I particularly like how a company can recreate a brand that was there before and went bust, advertising it as having won this and that award when it was the old company that did this not the new one and at the same time refuse to refund creditors and refuse to do anything about warranties.
Suppose I just don't understand business.

If anyone buys anything from any computer company always pay by Credit Card in case the company does go bust.

Newuser38 18:52 19 Apr 07

Redten internet seem to be back in business also.

harps1h 23:35 19 Apr 07

had a quick skim through the site and the stock levels seem sparse, that is little choice in each category. for example they are only advertising 1am2 chip and that is an old 3600 (X2)

Arnie 00:13 20 Apr 07

Phoniex - Phony ex. I love your sense of humour.

I do hope there's not another rise from the ashes and I don't mean cricket!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…