Philips Dect 2113 Cordless Phone

maz2 13:20 18 Jun 05

I know this isn't a computer question but wondered if anyone had these, they are a set of 3. I wondered if they were ok as I read somewhere that they could interfere with broadband, apparently not all phones do just these particular ones

wee eddie 17:32 18 Jun 05

Contact Phillips and ask them.

There have been a number of Broadband related threads that have been solved by the removal of DECT Cordless Phones, and Answer-phones.

No one individual model has been identified as responsible and, as yet, no particular reason has been presented.

maz2 19:15 18 Jun 05

Thanks for that, I don't think I'll bother just in case, I also have a wireless connection on the PC so it might interfere with that, and I did see that somebody had posted a review of this phone (although I can't remember where) that this phone did interfere with their broadband and that Philips agreed it was a problem. Thanks for help

selfbuild 11:39 19 Jun 05

I have a pair of these phones and a wireless setup and havn't noticed any problems or interference.... The main base is in another room away from my wireless router but the second unit is about 4ft away from the wireless router.

maz2 19:28 19 Jun 05

Ok thanks for that I was debating as to whether to get them or not, I'll think about it, as I've read that it can cause problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…