PDA Device with Sat NAV help

Killo Bite 23:37 27 Feb 07

looking for a PDA Device with SAT Nav built in or otherway around, could someone point me toward some decent models please, makes with Model No's. Oh and XP Home SP2 which I would have thought there all compatible with XP

steven_frost 23:50 27 Feb 07

depends what you want from it i have te XDA Obrit from O2 PDA Sat Nav and mobile phone all in one the great advantage to this is if i am on foot i still have my sat nav with me and it's a great bit of kit too boot

Killo Bite 10:33 28 Feb 07

will have a look at this one if its still available.

anchor 12:52 28 Feb 07

Another one to look at:

click here

TomTom Navigator 5 included.

Killo Bite 21:50 28 Feb 07

plenty of them. Forgot to mention does anyone know one which also has a removable battery also so if it went flat while up in the hills a fresh charged battery could be fitted.

steven_frost 08:13 01 Mar 07

The XDA does have a removable battery and the battery life is very good with it

Killo Bite 00:25 04 Mar 07

Been working too many hours and only just had time to call back, going to start looking at em.

Killo Bite 00:34 04 Mar 07

just had a look at the XDA, any idea where they sell them in the uk please

bremner 06:59 04 Mar 07

Heres a few options click here

steven_frost 11:55 04 Mar 07

The XDA is sold via O2 outlets or you can look on on EBay loads on thier too also make sure it comes with co-poilt live a very good sat nav software

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…