PDA Christmas Shopping advice

pda simpleton 13:24 07 Dec 04

Can anyone give advice on a PDA as Christmas present for my 16 year old - it just needs to take notes, drafts, diary info etc and to link to PC with windows 98/ME.

I have seen ads for old Palm models M500 and M130 at about £50 (new and boxed). Can anyone advise which of these is better? Are keyboards easily available and connected?

Are there other better alternatives under £100?

Thanks for any advice

Johnnie_M 20:57 07 Dec 04

Hi there I'd probably recommend the Palm Zire 31, simple to use, basic functions of a PDA and full range of acc's available (e.g. Keyboard) It also has a quite pleasing colour screen. As I sell these products in a well known retailer, they recieve good feedback.

Dizzy Bob 22:21 07 Dec 04

I fully agree with Johnny M, The Palm is excellent value.

Dizzy Bob

TomJerry 01:03 08 Dec 04

click here

you need to get a memory card for him to put some MP3 music files, 256Mb for £16.44 click here, you get free delivery when you select supersave delivery method

Maybe you can spend more to get a palmOne Tungsten E £129.99 click here It is a great toy, I am using ne myself.

TomJerry 01:08 08 Dec 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…