pcworld deliveries.

fitfella29 20:22 15 Oct 03

ive ordered a printer from pcworld online that was on the 6th of this month.

after i placed the order i realised it would take 5-7 working days for delivery and that time has now passed.

i emailed them asking for a delivery date and no reply so i rang and they said they would be emailing me on the matter but couldnt say anything else.

not very good in my opinion i dont think i`ll be ordering anything from them again in the future.for such a large well known company you`d think they could get your orders out to you in say 48 hours whereas smaller companies can usually have your order shipped within 24 hours.

if they havent been in touch by tomorrow im gonna cancel my order.even if my order is out of stock they could of imformed me to let me know and not just keep me hanging on.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:04 15 Oct 03

5-7 working days (the day of the order is not usually counted) will be tomorrow. In the greater sphere of the world this is not a problem. Ordering over the net is always a bit haphazard and delays can occur that are out of the hands of the despatchers. Personally I would have waited until Monday before I became a bit upset.

G

fitfella29 21:34 15 Oct 03

just checked and last monday counts as the first day as i ordered before 3pm so that makes yesterday as the 7th working day so my order should of been delivered.

im just too used to items being delivered next day....

fitfella29 16:19 18 Oct 03

after waiting 10 working days and still no word from pcworld i cancelled my order and ordered a printer from dabs.

within 2 hours it was loaded onto there van awaiting delivery and i should get it on monday.

pcworld take note thats the way to deal with an order!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…