pcoption.co.uk - don't want my business!

lexxy_703 16:45 24 Jan 07

click here based in Bulwell, Nottingham.

they'd been recommended previously by a few people on these forums so i sent them an email last weekend just asking for a bit of advice (this is my pc spec now & what i use it for - what system of yours would you recommend?).

i hadn't had a reply so i re-sent my email again yesterday 23.01.07. i had a reply yesterday evening from 'Tom' apologising for no reply & he would mail me in the morning with the info i required.

still nothing by early afternoon today so i mailed them again - "i still haven't received a reply & this is adversly affecting my decision to
buy from yourselves. please advise asap. thanks".

this is the reply i've now had -

"I would probably give it a miss then, sorry we haven’t had the time to answer emails. It's pretty hectic here.

Regards

Thomas Muir"

i'm absolutely stunned!

Simsy 16:48 24 Jan 07

That you got an answer at all!

Regards,

Simsy

lexxy_703 18:00 24 Jan 07

don't you rate them Simsy?

i did think about contacting their MD to say "is this how you want your staff to deal with sales enquiries?!", but Tom Muir IS the MD!!

i think i'm off to click here to spend my £££'s instead.

Simsy 18:58 24 Jan 07

my comment is based on what you've reported...

They're too busy to respond to emails, but have responded in such a manner to you!

Frankly, I don't think it should be ruled out that the MD has left his PC on and someone has send a nasty in his name. Can an MD really be so silly as to dimiss trade in such a manner?

Regareds,

Simsy

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:22 24 Jan 07

Go to PCW and pick up from stock.

G

lovingit 12:24 26 Jan 07

Imagine if something went wrong! I'd head elsewhere if I were you. Clearly not enough staff (at least that's what I hope it is)

lexxy_703 12:28 26 Jan 07

Simsy, i agree it was probably an employee too.

but whoever you work for, who you deal with IS the company as far as the customer is concerned.

I went & ordered from Power Computing that night, 24th - it's come today!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…