pcoption experience Continued

Casey3184 17:41 02 Sep 08

This is an update of the problem i've been having with pcoption.co.uk. in my previous thread i said how i oredered a pc and it came 2 weeks late and doesnt work and was asked to update everyone on the situation if it isn't resolved. I requested a full refund this monday and still havn't got anywhere after days of emails and phone calls. i tried again to rectify the problem by doing the things that they said such as booting from the hardrive but none of these things have rectified the problem and im still demanding a full refund.
I know that it is not a custom PC as all the parts are picked from a standardised menu that they have on there site but there still insisting i have a custom built PC which affects the regulations that entitle me to a refund. I have spoke to the OFT and a friend who is a solicitor and know i am entitled to a full refund by LAW.

Everyday that passes im getting increasingly annoyed and now tomorrow i will call them up and will not accept anything but a full refund. i will not be waiting for a call later as these never come. I feel they are avoiding me and furious at the lack of communication and constant broken promises. I dont know if anyone here can help me in anyway but i will appreciate any given.

Casey

ened 17:57 02 Sep 08
  Forum Editor 18:45 02 Sep 08

on a subject that's already running in your first thread:-

click here

I'm going to close this thread - please post on the first one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…