pcoption cautionary tale

perple 20:01 21 Feb 08

On the 3rd of February I configured and ordered a base unit from pcoption, I realised that I had made a mistake during configuration and e.mailed pcoption of my error. I received an e.mail back informing me that my order had been deleted and would I reorder with the correct configuration, which I did. On the 5th of February the total amount for both base units was withdrawn from my account. After a number of exchanges of e.mails I was informed that the cost for the original order would be refunded to my account. The money has now been out of my account for two weeks. I took delivery of a base unit this morning, but unfortunately it was for the original, wrong configuration!!...pending

lisa02 20:19 21 Feb 08

I imagine they'll be sending you that other machine too. :->

I'd reject the machine under DSR and also demand a full and complete refund of both deductions they made to your card within 30 days. And secondly they make provisions to collect the machine from you.

Forum Editor 07:07 22 Feb 08

You should notify the company that you are rejecting the machine, and ask for a full refund. I'm sure that in the circumstances - the error was made by the supplier - PCOption will not keep you waiting the full 30 days before making a refund to your card.

No doubt you're in touch with the supplier regarding the other, correct machine being delivered.

lofty29 13:12 22 Feb 08

Hope you have better luck with 'the muir' than other people have

perple 14:19 22 Feb 08

Spoke to Tom this afternoon and he assured me that I will be given a complete refund, and that he will also collect the base unit from me on Monday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…