PCNEXTDAY success story

lee99 21:20 25 Nov 06

I had read many reviews of pcnextday's products in magazines and on the internet and decided to order from them without actually checking out the company itself to any degree. I ordered a Zoostorm 2-5402 Value PC for just over £700 including delivery as it seemed to be extremely good value for money. The pc arrived the very next day and its absolutely brilliant.

It was only when I got it up and running that I stumbled across quite a few disguntled customers, so I thought I would submit my experiences so that people know that pcnextday do sometimes get it right....the lack of telephone support is a little unusual though I have to admit!

Totally-braindead 21:28 25 Nov 06

The trouble is, as I'm sure you realise lee99, that the more computers someone sells the more problems will occur. And as most people only post when theres a problem it may appear that some of the larger companies have more irate customers, which of course they do but it may be a lower percentage of the customers.
In case I'm not explaining what I mean too well. Company A sell 100 PCs, of that 100, 10 have problems so 10 people post about their problem. Company B sell 10,000 computers 100 have a problem and they post. It looks like company B have a worse record than company A. But A have a 10% failure rate and company B have a 1% failure rate if you see what I mean.
Glad you're happy with your PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…