pcadviser charts

WHU 21:02 16 Nov 05

Can you still look at the various top 10 charts on this website like you could on the old site?
I cant seem to find the links anywhere.
Thanks.

Stuartli 22:25 16 Nov 05

The Reviews section appears to be the only reference point for information on new, current and recent products.

helpingf 17:44 08 Jan 06

what is the best spyware any free ones

Stuartli 19:48 08 Jan 06

This has nothing to do with top 10 charts. You need to start your own thread - however there are literally dozens of threads on the subject, including in the last few hours and days.

ordep 10:39 08 Feb 08

I'm looking to buy a new games machine, base unit only, and would appreciate any comment or advise you have to offer on the following spec. recommended by Cougar this morning.

I did ask for the extra h/d as I'd like to keep the os separate from everything else. I was recommended to use my old os, xp, as I was told vista cannot play the older games, as I like to do from time to time. (tombe raider in particular.)

Gamers Intel Core 2 Duo 8800 (Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20 GHz 2Mb Cache, 2GB Kingston DDR2 667 - 2 x 1GB, 80GB SATA Hard Drive, 250GB Secondary SATA HDD, Impress Case , Corsair 520Watt PSU, 2 x 512Mb 8800GTS Nvidia DDR DVI, QC - Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R - 1333fsb, DDR1333x4 non intergrated, Pioneer DVD +/- Re-writer 112D, Floppy Drive - SILVER, No Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse Set Black and Silver, Integrated Sound Card, Intergrated Monitor Speakers, , Install Customers XP (number provided), No Additional Software, , 13 Month Warranty, Free Carriage) ££871

keef66 10:47 08 Feb 08

start your own thread, call it something like advice on new gaming pc. you'll then get suitable advice from people who know about the subject. At the moment your question is on the end of a thread about PC Advisor charts

keef66 10:53 08 Feb 08

the top 10 charts disappeared from the website years ago; you have to buy the mag now to get them, or read it in the library (or illicitly in W H Smiths)

I've just taken PCA up on an offer of the next 3 issues for a pound, and a free 1gb flash drive which arrived yesterday. Bargain!

You can still visit the PC Pro website and view their A-List, but that's not a top 5 or 10, just one of each category.

ordep 11:15 08 Feb 08

Keef66

Sorry about that, tis in the right place now

keef66 11:32 08 Feb 08

where? I can't find it.

Helproom, consumerwatch, abs beginners?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…