PCA Review comps. How to remove advert?

Cara2 22:10 01 Mar 05

I am driven crazy trying to remove the ad which obscures the reviews. Maybe only the one I am looking at - super budget, placed at no. 1 - is affected?

How do I do this!!

Chezdez 22:42 01 Mar 05

switch to firefox :P

click here

Cara2 23:03 01 Mar 05

Thanks for link.

Aside from that kind of solution - I want to view the review! Usually you can click somewhere on the ad to remove it. But in this case it just sits and obscures the text. Where do you click?

speedy12 03:38 02 Mar 05

click here

HXP 18:18 02 Mar 05

Seriously change to Firefox - better than IE and not so many security issues. Both can exist on same machine so you really have nothing to loose.

Give it a go !!

Cara2 23:11 02 Mar 05

Again, thanks for replies.

Apart from your long term solutions - I am not sure that I am getting my point across very well.

I am puzzled why a review should be permanently obscured by an 'unshiftable' ad? It is counter-productive if the ad cannot be shifted in anyway. I cannot believe that this is PCA intention? Is this the same for everyone, or is this just a quirk which I am experiencing?

anchor 13:58 03 Mar 05

I have Zone Alarm Pro and this effectively stopped the ad.

Switched off Zone Alarm and found that, as stated by crx1600, when the page is viewed at 1024x768, the ad does not obscure the text.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…