PCA Review-Beginner Sub £299 Cat. For Kodak Digi

Giggle n' Bits 23:09 16 Apr 04

Been looking at the prices to buy the PC Advisor reviewd Kodak Easyshare 6400 & its saying its at
£299 inc VAT at Amazon but other places are as low as £198.57 at Dabs - £247 other places.

Erh, have I missed something or is this price Decrease or a error by PCA as I am wanting to buy one from dabs.

cycoze 23:41 16 Apr 04

Its probably recommended High Street prices.

anchor 09:00 17 Apr 04

As we all know, prices of many things vary considerably depending where you buy. They also drop with the passage of time; which can be fast with some electronic items as new models appear.

The PCA review was published in the Nov 2003 edition. This would have been on sale probably in September 2003, and the review written about a month before that. Of course, the price will be well out of date.

I agree that its unfortunate that PCA could not update prices in their review section, but its very easy for one to re-check them on line.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:33 17 Apr 04

Why not just buy from Dabs then as this seems to be the lowest price?

G

spuds 13:25 17 Apr 04

PC World had these on offer recently, with their special 4 day sale.Prices seemed very competative, to those mentioned.

Forum Editor 16:56 17 Apr 04

who's missing something here - surely the simplest thing to do is buy at the cheapest price, from Dabs; What has our six-month-old review price got to do with it?

I can't see what you're driving at, Kinloss - sorry.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:03 17 Apr 04

If the PCA price was les than any other I could understand but when it is more??????

G

Giggle n' Bits 23:20 17 Apr 04

alerts to say I had replies also thanks Mr FE !
Erh, I thought there was a pricing error thats all. Just that with reading the review and looking at the price then going to buy i thought, Hang on is this right, or a missprint, or have I or PCA got the model no for the Kodak wrong.
Makes sence thinking of it like its now 6 months old and the price has dropped but just looking at the PCA price V online other site prices thought it was a glitch or me seeing things.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…