PCA needs your help with news feature

Ursula 12:15 05 Feb 03

Hi Guys

We are researching a news feature about people who do wacky/interesting modifications to their PCs.

So if you have done something wild and wonderful with your PC, like build an Intel processor into an Apple chassis, turn your computer into a coffee maker or your very own custom paint job, let us know. If you have pictures even better - email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help.

Ursula Seymour
Managing Editor, News & Reviews, PC Advisor

As ever if you don't wish to be quoted with your real name, let us know.

watchful 16:08 05 Feb 03

^

TOPCAT® 17:37 05 Feb 03

Here's some pictures of what a guy did to his computers. "In the best possible taste???"

My own? I only clean the lovely thing now and then. :)) TC.

click here

Spook Tooth 18:54 05 Feb 03

click here

Couldn't find link to the mini itx site but they have some odd kit.

There are now commercially available refrigeration kits for your computer setup, but I've lost that link too. :D (sorry)

two00lbwaster 21:55 05 Feb 03

must be a boring old lot this bunch.

i do have an interesting system but its unmodified and as the design intended ie running twin power supplies and 5 case fans

Ursula 18:34 07 Feb 03

who have, or know of someone who has, done a special modification of their PC's case.

Thanks

Ursula

Pilch.... 15:12 08 Feb 03

click here

Playstation 1 into PC case and both still work!

I do own a case that was pre-modded, and will have plans to do a lot more to it with more cash available.

the photo's are there, my camera really does make it look good, and the insides are freshly tideied up.

Looking for a few extra's to go into my case to make it even better looking at lan parties at night, like LCD screen, fan controller etc.

click here

ajm 15:15 09 Feb 03

where can one buy all these stuff. are they expensive and if tyhey are, would people still buy them if the price was right.

Pilch.... 15:30 09 Feb 03

WEll the light's etc can be brought from click here

most of the other stuff is from general shop's, DIY stores, bit's laying round the house!

I think most "modders" dont care about price, just want to have a unique and one off case....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…