PCA MIssing DVD

mcds01 09:50 30 Aug 04

Bought the magazine yesterday, brought it home, took off the dvd - it was well taped up as usual, had a read thru the magazine, went to put the dvd in to have a look and the box was empty! Whats up with that!?

mikef. 10:27 30 Aug 04

Ring them up there's a number in the mag to contact about this.

sidecar sid 10:39 30 Aug 04

Drop them a line or give them a ring.

If you require technical assistance regarding the installation of software or video content from your cover disc, please contact the PC Advisor cover disc helpline on 0870 739 7630. If your cover disc is broken and you require a replacement CD or DVD, please send your name and address, along with the issue number and disc format (CD or DVD), to [email protected]. Please include a brief description of the fault in your message.

mcds01 11:31 14 Sep 04

in ticking this one. I emailed them and so far have got no response. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. Any idea on how long it should take or if i should get a confirmation email?

Diodorus Siculus 13:23 14 Sep 04

Maybe needs a phonecall...

RickyC :-) 13:47 14 Sep 04

Please accept my apologies for the delay, we've been moving the PC Advisor offices over the past week or so and I haven't had a chance to send out any replacement discs.

Could you possibly send an email with your address details to me at [email protected], include the issue number, specify whether this is a DVD or CD-ROM edition and I will get a copy sent out to you as soon as I can.

Many thanks,

Richard,

CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…