PCA magazine subscription (and other mags also)

Bald Eagle 18:04 28 Dec 03

I let my PCA subscription lapse because I was going to France for six months. This month I have had a free copy saying they miss me and would I like to subscribe again? The answer is yes but even a computer magazine cannot do what to me seems relatively simple. I assume that an agency does the distribution for the magazine and all I want is 6 months in England and 6 months in France and I will pay the price they say, within reason. It was this inability to do this "simple" request that forced me to give up last time. PCA aren't on their own, the "Dalesman" can't do it either. They both quote overseas rates so sending them abroad can't be a problem.

Forum Editor 18:29 28 Dec 03

but I know someone who can, and I've emailed her on your behalf. I'm sure we'll get the answer when the magazine editorial staff return from their Christmas break.

Bald Eagle 20:47 28 Dec 03

Thanks FE,
I hope it can be done. I missed reading it this year.
Ray

Forum Editor 00:55 29 Dec 03

that the person I contacted is out of the office until 5th January, so we'll need to wait a few days for the answer.

Bald Eagle 04:46 29 Dec 03

No problem FE, many thanks for your help.

Bald Eagle 08:33 07 Jan 04

Many thanks FE. Once I’ve paid everything is up and running! The power of the FE is awesome!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…