PCA Issue Archive renew gift and now in Magazine!!

Newuser38 21:16 18 Jun 05

A bit naughty letting me have the archive as a gift for renewal and then giving it to everybody in the magazine, paricularily as todays PCA is the first since that renewal, and it is still being offered for renewals. I also notice in the mag that there is a new bonus for new subscribers. Tut Tut what more can I say.

rdave13 22:45 18 Jun 05

Haven't had issue 121 yet but sounds like somebody's dropped a "spherical object". ;))

spuds 23:03 18 Jun 05

Looks like PCA and Galleon have further subscriber queries click here

vinnyT 14:23 20 Jun 05

Tell me about it.

I decided last issue to buy the disk (£9.99), so I could clear out a load of old mags. Received it 10 days later fine, get issue 121 thrugh the postbox on Sat, the same disk given for free (only diff is I got a proper cd jewel case with paid for version, jealous, ain't you). Doh!

Ce la vie.

Ancient Learner 15:46 20 Jun 05

This kind of treatment is a bit like that we see complained about concerning certain new PCs. It certainly makes you wonder just what is going on and if they know what they are doing.

Snec 03:21 21 Jun 05

Another muggins here.

Different departments not talking I suppose but it is damned annoying!

Stuartli 23:36 25 Jun 05

The most likely reason is that a new yearly issue of the PC Advisor Archive CD-ROM has or is about to be released.

Newuser38 11:46 26 Jun 05

PCA tell me that I fell in the gap between change of their renewal offers.

Snec 12:16 26 Jun 05

We fell in that is right!

There aught to be several laws against this sort of thing :o)

Stuartli 13:09 26 Jun 05

...of thing :o)

Why..:-)

Southernboy 14:36 26 Jun 05

It does not seem cover the same parameters as the version you purchase.

Secondly, can anyone actually READ the cover disc? There seems to be no readable index so that one can actually navigate to articles of interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…