PCA consumer-need some Info ;-)

3Toed 21:01 06 May 03

Hey all,
Next time i logon,will be my 100th visit to the site.Now i know that will be dwarfed by some of you tech heads,but what i want to know,ED you reading?-will i receive a congrats card from PCA's H.M.Queenie.
Hey no though,i looked also at the ammount of registerd users for this site and its now 102,867(will be more now,typing at my 3Toedsloth speed-Hehe)Marvellous!Shows what a good forum this is!
Signed-Crawling git.

Forum Editor 22:19 06 May 03

That's my job (one of them anyway).

Congratulations on your 100th login.You join a fairly large group of people with that number of visits, and we're delighted you like the forum.

Djohn 23:13 06 May 03

Congratulations on reaching 100, Post that is! Not age.

Don't do what I did today, (Locked myself out of the forum), and needed to make a phone call plus e-mail to get myself back in again! :o(

Long story, don't ask. Regards. J.

3Toed 19:36 07 May 03

F.E.Thanks-and not a wrinkle in sight.

Djohn-not gonna ask,honest!
But sounds interesting.

I wonder who has been the longest forum member?and how many logins people have got to?-
Be honest-Pca's database may find you out!
Any takers?

anchor 20:52 08 May 03

I had no idea how many times I had visited this site; just checked and its 2109. I am sure others have many more.

Djohn 21:13 08 May 03

Well I've just had a look and it's more than a couple! ;o)

wee eddie 21:17 08 May 03

Only another 900 visits till you qualify for automatic enrolment in 'PCA-A' the a is of course for anonymous!

wee eddie 21:19 08 May 03

log on with two different names.

and reply to their own threads.

3Toed 22:49 08 May 03

Anchor-2109-excellent.Over what time period?

anchor 13:31 09 May 03

Can`t really recall when I first joined these forums; quite some time ago though. There were many others there before me, and I still recognise a few of those names. The stalwart at that time was China, who has metamorphosed into our esteemed Forum Editor.

I never fail to log on whenever time permits; have learnt a lot, and I hope contributed something occasionally.

Forum Editor 19:33 09 May 03

Personal login records are private, but I can disclose that quite a few forum members have several thousand visits to their names.

Quite a few names (anchor's included) have become so familiar to me over the years that I would feel lost if I didn't see them cropping up on a regular basis. It's worth remembering that there are plenty of people with very high login totals who don't post, so their names would mean nothing to you. These members enjoy browsing the forum, perhaps picking up the odd tip or two, but choose not to post in the threads.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…