PC World - PC Performance

likelylad 16:30 28 Jul 08

Hi,

So after ringing up PC Performance a number of times and have technicians to come out and try and fix my computer they've told me they're going to take my computer away to be repaired.

I was just wondering that, in case they cannot fix it and they give me vouchers for a new one will I be able to get my hard drive back from my old computer? Do I have to ring up PC Performance again? Or someone else? I know I should have kept back ups.. d'oh.

Thanks

spuds 16:38 28 Jul 08

In all possibilities you may find PC Performance in their terms and conditions state that they are not responsible for the drive or its contents.

Suggest that you contact them with haste, and found out the score.

Dizzy Bob 20:48 31 Jul 08

FE informed

wee eddie 21:00 31 Jul 08

I may be wrong, of course, but he didn't seem to understand the Lease/rental or whatever he had signed up to.

FE ~ Please delete this when you delete the posting above or it will not make any sense.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…