PC World Lost World Mk2

If you remember my thread PC World The Lost World some time has elapsed so i thought i better update you. I did as advised and sent a special delivery letter,anyway i had an Email on the Sunday saying they where sending me out return slips but if i wanted i could return the goods to my nearest store. I waited until Wednesday 15/1/03 and decided to return the goods,this entailed a 70 mile round trip. When i presented the goods and asked for a refund i was asked why, i said i did not want them,then the assistant checked the goods and said " have you opened the boxes". I said no,another salesman stepped in at this point and saved the day. He was most helpful and arranged a refund right away. Anyway i received a letter today from Simon Turner Group Managing Director.He apologised for the level of customer service i received and that the level of assistance provided fell far short of their required standards. I did think at the time i would not shop at the Dixon Group again but after reading Simon Turners letter i feel that he is at least interested in what i had to say,it is just unfortunate i had to say it in the first place. So Simon as Arnie Says " I Will Be Back"

oresome 17:21 23 Jan 03

It's well researched that a customer with a complaint, who has it resolved satisfactorily, becomes a loyal customer. It's a just a pity more business's don't take note. Repeat custom is less costly to attract than new customers. A simple apology is worth ££'s Glad it's resolved and you'll give them another try.

spuds 19:18 23 Jan 03

I do not know if there are pending customer service changes within PCW. But my local PCW have had a recent change-over at senior managerial level.The previous occupants,were not the best to deal with on some occassions.

grove34 22:18 23 Jan 03

i've been banned from pc world croydon.

all i wanted was a refund but was told by the 5 year old behind the returns desk to basicaly bugger off.

things got a little heated and i got removed from the store by force .

oh well never mind lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…