PC World -Internet orders

ghb264 18:10 19 Mar 08

I odered a laptop from PC World internet site. They said they would deliver in 5 days. It took 9 days. When it arrived, it was the wrong one. There is no phone number on any of their e mails or my receipt. After searching their website and phoning many 0870 phone numbers (so they could make a bit more money out of me) I was finally told that they would have to collect it from me and get it back to base before they could send the correct model. It would take 10 days for them to collect it; they could not give me a delivery date. I cannot take it to a PC World store for a refund as I don't have a receipt for the model I have. They then confirmed that the 12 months warranty runs from the date of my original order, so I will only have 11 months.
Thats what they call service.
Be warned

BRYNIT 19:29 19 Mar 08

If They will not start the 12 Month warranty from date of delivery of correct laptop I personally would return Goods for a refund and then reorder. You may have to wait for the refund but you will get your 12 months warranty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…