PC Option Issue

john2009 02:02 23 Feb 08

Hello,

I noticed some issues on this forum regarding PCOptions.co.uk.

Mid January I began looking for a new computer to replace my 4 year old system. I came across PCOption which offered a really great deal with a super fast intel dual core gaming system. I placed my order around 14th Jan, it said 'delivery within 7 days' - im still waiting! It has been over 4 weeks now!

I have had nearly 6 emails telling me that 'it will be dispatched tommorow' or 'monday'

I have taken many days off work and I am very annoyed with the lack of communication.

John

tillybaby 07:12 23 Feb 08

Although PC Option seem to do great deals their customer service leaves a lot to be desired and judging by the amount of correspondence on here, seem to be getting worse,

It makes things extremely difficult to know exactly what to do when you aren't getting any replies from them. All I can say is good luck and hopefully you will receive your pc by Tuesday next week at the latest.

merciarich 09:09 23 Feb 08

We have had someone from PC Option reply on this forum before, and they usually buck their ideas up when someone posts about them on here

Best of luck for getting it sorted.

Failing a resolution, did you buy on a credit card? If so, start a chargeback request with your CC Company

merciarich 09:11 23 Feb 08

click here

What does the website say of your order status?

john2009 13:51 23 Feb 08

What delivery company do they use?

Maybe its them?

merciarich 14:11 23 Feb 08

Not sure, think someone posted previously and said it was CityLink or similar......

With so many similar complaints, PC Option must be really unlucky with the deliveries, a courier may let down one or two people but to let pretty much the whole customer base down, then something must be going amiss - it must be something that PC Option is doing wrong.

What does the order status page say when you type in your details?

tullie 14:17 23 Feb 08

We hear of problems,but not happy customers.There would be very more satisfied customers than those having problems.

merciarich 14:20 23 Feb 08

Sorry, edit to last. Someone mentioned in a previous post it was Home Delivery Network on that particular occasion.

Looking at this thread click here you may have some fight on your hands

john2009 15:30 23 Feb 08

must be the wrong number..

1. I was told a few days after my order that it was recived and that I would have the system 6 days later.

2. 6 days later I emailed them only to be told it will be a further 7 days before dispatch!

3. Day of delivery came, nothing! emailed them again to be told 'were busy' dispatch at the end of the week'

4. End of the week comes i email them to ask if it has been shipped guess what? it hasnt

5. I was told that the system was ready to ship by one person only to be told it was still being build by another!

If they only emailed me to say expect a long wait rather than hit me with bull that it was ready etc

merciarich 15:40 23 Feb 08

Yet another story of PC Option's lack of customer service and obviously a low sense of business acumen

No doubt Tom will be on here to defend his company again........

I sense another long and drawn out thread

john2009, I would look down the route of contacting your credit card company and looking at starting a chargeback.

May I enquire as to the value of the equipment purchased?

john2009 15:42 23 Feb 08

£1238

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…