Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…
The information below is publically available. FE: I don't believe this breaks forum rules, if it does please let me know!
click here and click here for original information sources
1. The status of PC Option Ltd (address UNIT 11 ARTIC WAY, GILTBROOK, NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, NG16 2HS) is listed by companies house as Active - Proposal to Strike Off (voluntary strike off suspended 20/03/2009)
2. Companies House have the accounts of PC Option Ltd as being overdue (they were due on 29/02/2008)
3. click here Terms and Conditions state that they trade as Desktop Option Ltd
4. The registered address at Companies House for Desktop Option Ltd is THE MERIDAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE, STATION SQUARE, COVENTRY, UNITED KINGDOM, CV1 2FL.
5. The above address was changed from UNIT 11, ARTIC WAY, GILTBROOK, NOTTINGHAM, NG162HS on 4/3/2009
6. pcoption.co.uk terms and conditions states that the registered address for Desktop Option Ltd is Unit 11 Amber Trading Estate, Artcic Way, Giltbrook, Nottingham, NG16 2HS.
7. Both Companies House and click here terms and conditions list the registered company number of Desktop Option Ltd as 06481425.
8. Desktop Option Ltd was incorporated at Companies House on 23/1/2008. No accounts are yet due for Desktop Option Ltd.
9. The 'Next Return' date of PC Option Ltd was 30/04/2008. This is listed as overdue from Companies House
10. There are two people appointed to Desktop Option Ltd; Thomas Muir (secretary) and Victoria Muir (Director)
288b 07/02/2009 DIRECTOR RESIGNED THOMAS MUIR
288b 07/02/2009 SECRETARY RESIGNED VICTORIA MUIR
interesting the role reversal. you would wonder about the company's commercial integrity
Indeed. Purely from a personal perspective, any company that doesn't file returns on time shouldn't be dealt with. Period.
Small businesses deserve a chance and I'll happily give them that chance, but if they can't do something as fundanmental as control their administration then they have no chance at survival and don't deserve it.
What a great effort and very useful info for those with issues re this company.
Well done on the detective work, I don't think there will be many people on this forum that are surprised by your findings ...alB
"Purely from a personal perspective, any company that doesn't file returns on time shouldn't be dealt with. Period."
That is a very simplistic and very inaccurate view. It is not necessarily the fault of a company when its company accounts are not filed on time unless that company does its accounts completely in house. Most don't.
Well his name does start with "OTT"
Kemistri that is OTT's opinion which he is entitled to and Hondaman the fact that his name begins with OTT does not alter the fact that these are very salient facts which need to be aired for the benefit of those who may wish to investigate this company further before they make a purchase.
harps1h: I don't think that anyone needs to be defended by you on their behalf and I at no point claimed that he was not entitled to his opinion so chill out and re-read my comment.
His assertion apparently has no basis in any knowledge of accounting processes and it does not take much to work out why accounts (of any kind) might be late. Tarring other companies with the kind of brush that would be used for PC Option, based on one common denominator, is ridiculous.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.