PC hardware stockists with after sales support

Adam Patrick 14:08 13 Dec 06

Hi
Am just about to upgrade to a Intel Dual Core processor (probably the 6600E) with new RAM and motherboard.

Was wondering if anyone knew of good online or offline stockists with good after sales support (technical support).

In the past I've gone to Misco, and have had no complaints, but the well reviewed motherboard (Asus P5B Deluxe Wi-Fi AP)and DDR2 RAM (A-Data Vitesta) I'm after (as recommended by Custom PC magazine) they don't appear to stock.

Would anyone recommend any different stockists with good after sales support?

Totally-braindead 14:34 13 Dec 06

It depends what sort of support you mean. I've always found Novatech to be very helpful. After sales second to none.

been delighted with the service from novatech, a refreshing change to find a company that go out of their way to help the customer

Diodorus Siculus 23:08 13 Dec 06

A third note of approval for Novatech; excellent customer aftercare support.

I normally use ebuyer and the one time I have had to use their aftersales support they were excellent but there have been quite a few complaints in the past on the forum from people who haven't received such good support.

I've never used Novatech myself but I've heard nothing but praise from them on the forum so they would probably be a good bet.

terryf 00:44 14 Dec 06

click here, I have even had Sunday afternoon emails answered

grumpygramp 13:47 14 Dec 06

I would also recommend Novatech from experience

stylehurst 14:15 14 Dec 06

Novatech gets my vote. Have used them for years.

Strawballs 21:08 16 Dec 06

click here everytime

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…