PC Case Cleaner?

Gaz W 22:46 30 Aug 03

I hadn't noticed it, but my PC case has gone really yellow in the sun. I only noticed it when I took the CD-RW out and put the plastic plate back, and I can see the difference.

Is there a product on the market that will allow me to restore the colour of the plastic front of the case?

I also have a Dell PC I am thinking of selling on, which was stored under an office desk and has been kicked quite a bit, so it's got black marks all over the plastic lid of the case. Is there anything that will get rid of it?

Djohn 22:57 30 Aug 03

Mr. Muscle, spray cleaner! Excellent for the job of cleaning cases, spray on the side of case and watch the brown muck run down, give a good rub with a cloth as well. Near any of the CD drives and other openings, then spray onto cloth first then rub away. Regards. j.

rickf 22:58 30 Aug 03

I was just looking at whats avbailable at 7dayshop.com and they have a cleaner for PC cases. I think its under computer accssories. I think Maplins may have one as well.

Gaz W 23:52 30 Aug 03

Thanks for both of your replies.

I will give all of these products a try, because if I do sell on this Dell PC, it'll need to be in good condition.

David-277685 08:56 31 Aug 03

If the case is discoloured 'cause it has been in direct sunlight then you may not be able to remove the taint. I hope i'm wrong and it all works out for you though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…